วันศุกร์ที่ 8 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Thai Fetish

It was a fine day. I was in the big town of Chiang Mai. I and master were approaching the market when city witnessed the most disastrous event. There were dragons flying all over the sky. The whole market was in chaos, panicked people running over each other. My master as well started to run as fast he could. The fire was coming down like rain. It was like a dance of the dragons, everything around was ablaze and so was my master it was a horrifying sight but I experienced nothing rather felt something righteous happening. It was like my soul has been released from a captive and the fire had a gift for me, and then after everything was burned, I lay there on the ground as a Thai fetish talisman, filled with powers and shinning like gold. I was free, new and unaware of my powers. The only thing I knew was next person wearing me would be my master and our lives would change in most uncertain ways. After few days I was looked upon by a man passing by, I glittered his eyes, he picked me up and kept me in his pocket. I was restless as well as curious, knowing something really significant is going to happen soon. It was night by now. He took me out and wore me in his finger. I prayed for me, my powers to be constructive and safety for him, but nothing happened to my shock. It was quite for hours and master went to sleep, but then he woke up suddenly from his sleep, set woods on fire and sat near it. I thought cold it was but then I heard him enchanting mantras, the shrillness of his voice kept increasing. I was feeling uncomfortable which kept increasing with his chants. I suffered enormous pain after, like a mother at the time of child birth. Next thing I saw was dead coming out of me, crawling themselves out, one by one,surrounding me and master. I made my master necromancer. Me being a devilish Thai fetish. Devilish.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น